WHETHER THEY ARE TREATS FOR THE EARS OR NOISE COWBOYS, SOUNDS ARE UNDENIABLY THERE TO BE HEARD. UNLESS…
Any impact creates vibrations in the air that translates into sounds. The impact of the wind on leaves, the air flowing from our lungs on our vocal cords, a door closing, the shuffle of ants moving, the electronic impulses of a bell… Sound waves are everywhere!
A production of the Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science with the contribution of Heritage Canada and the Ministère de la culture et des communications.
Exhibition Brief (PDF)
Summary of content (PDF)
Tekboard acoustic panels
- Ideal space: 1,200-1,700 sq. ft.
- 7 ft. ceiling height
- Exploration Place, Prince-Georges, BC
September 21 2019 to January 3 2020
- Resurgo Place, Moncton Museum, Moncton, NB
January 25 to April 5 2020
- Rimouski Regional Museum, Rimouski, QC
mid-May to early September 2021
September 2021 to early January 2022
- Museum of Nature and Science, Sherbrooke, QC
January to April 2022