SOUND, only SOUND!
WHETHER THEY ARE TREATS FOR THE EARS OR NOISE COWBOYS, SOUNDS ARE UNDENIABLY THERE TO BE HEARD. UNLESS…
Any impact creates vibrations in the air that translates into sounds. The impact of the wind on leaves, the air flowing from our lungs on our vocal cords, a door closing, the shuffle of ants moving, the electronic impulses of a bell… Sound waves are everywhere!
A production of the Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science with the contribution of Heritage Canada and the Ministère de la culture et des communications.
- Ideal space: 1,200-1,700 sq. ft.
- 7 ft. ceiling height
- Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science, Sherbrooke, QC
- Exploration Place, Prince-Georges, BC
September 21 2019 to January 3 2020
- Resurgo Place, Moncton Museum, Moncton, NB
January 25 to April 5 2020
- Okanagan Science Centre, Vernon, BC
January 20 to March 28 2022
- Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science, QC
May 27 to September 14 2022