Whether you have brown hair, blond hair, salt and pepper hair – or even if you are bald, you will be challenged by this scientific exhibit that deals not only with human hair and animal fur, but also with plants’ hair! Here we cut the hair in four: four equally tousled zones.
Surprises and discoveries await you at every turn … hair of every kind, hair not like any other, from human hair to hair across the world, and experts in hair will be part of the exhibit to explain hair’s utility in criminology, environment protection…
It’s enough to make the hairs on your arm stand to attention and give you goosebumps as well!
A production of the Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science with the contribution of Heritage Canada and the collaboration of Télé-Québec.
The exhibition won the CASCADE AWARD 2018 for Best exhibit or show – small institution from the Canadian Association of Science Centres.
- 125 sq. metres
- 2.45 metres ceiling height
Exhibition Brief (PDF)
- Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science, QC
June 9 to September 4, 2017
- Resurgo Place, Moncton, NB
September 21, 2017 to January 7, 2018
- Centre des sciences de Montreal, QC
January 13 to March 18, 2018
- Centre d’exposition de Blainville, QC
June 2 to August 12, 2018
- Centre culturel Marie-Fitzbach, St-Georges, QC
August 30 to November 11, 2018
- Exploration Place, Prince Georges, BC
January 18 to April 24, 2019
- Centre d’exposition Léo-Ayotte, Shawinigan, QC
January 1st to September 29, 2019
- New-Brunswick Museum, Saint John, NB
October 5 2019 to January 26 2020
- Musée minéralogique et minier de Thetford Mines, QC
January 25 to May 16 2020